StrongPoint offers retailers integrated technology solutions that increase productivity and improve the shopping experience in stores and online. Our solutions and consultative services focus on areas such as; self-service, digitalization, loss prevention, e-Commerce delivery, cash management and retail management software.
The company, with its HQ in Norway, has more than 600 employees in 10 countries and is listed on the Oslo stock exchange.
In 2015, StrongPoint established our regional office in Asia-Pacific in Kuala Lumpur. We have ambitious growth targets for the next years.
To reach the set targets, we need to add new members to the existing business team based in Malaysia. We offer you a career in an industry that is a mix of IT, consultancy and retail.
The right person for this job is someone who has a technical interest, enjoys working in a value-driven organization and reaching ambitious goals together as one team.
Your tasks will include:
As a Technical Specialist, your mission will be providing responsive solutions and troubleshooting assistance.
Key responsibilities as a Technical Specialist:
- Customer Service & Support – support and advise our customers
- Application Maintenance – resolve technical incidents and change requests
- Documentation – maintain performance and issue logs
- Representative – work with rolling out our solutions to the customers
- Projects – monitor usage of our solutions during pilots and in daily operations
You will be positioned in Kuala Lumpur with travels to other parts of South East Asia.
As the Technical Specialist, you will be employed by StrongPoint APAC and formally report to the Service Delivery Manager of APAC.
Desired Personal Profile:
The right person for this job is someone who likes to work with a small team driven by strong personal commitment and ambitious growth goals. The team will depend on each other’s knowledge, expertise and energy.
We are looking for a structured and business-oriented team member with experience in application maintenance work. Your skills and formal qualifications should preferably include:
- A university degree in IT or Engineering.
- At least two years of work experience.
- Experience with cross-functional IT projects.
- Professional fluency in English and local languages.
- Proactive and solution-oriented attitude.
- POS integration
- Network setup
- Retail industry experience
- To apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter to recruitmentAPAC@strongpoint.com