StrongPoint helps retailers streamline operations and increase productivity through a unique product portfolio and innovative integrations. Our offering includes solutions that improve the checkout and payment environment, the shopping area and the store management experience. We are the European market leader in retail technology solutions and are now entering the South East Asian market.
StrongPoint – Asia Pacific
StrongPoint APAC has ambitious growth targets for the next years. We will establish our business in Asia and will, in addition to our cash management and loss prevention solutions add other products from StrongPoint to the portfolio.
To reach those targets, we need to add new members to the existing business team based in Malaysia. We offer you a career in an industry that is a mix of IT, consultancy, retail and people.
As a technical pre-sales we expect you to collaborate with the sales team by acting as technical experts in customer presentations. In addition, determine the technical requirements to meet client goals and act as liaison between the organisations sales/business development and engineering groups. Also respond to requests for information or requests for proposals from customers, supplying the technical details of proposed solutions.
Among your tasks you will:
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business
- Conduct requirement analyses, customer workshops and process studies
- Putting together business cases for the sales team to support their proposals
- Providing ongoing support for customers post implementation
- Work with StrongPoint Management to analyze the retail market in APAC
As the Technical Pre-sales, you will be employed by StrongPoint APAC and formally report to the Managing Director and SVP of APAC.
Desired Personal Profile:
The right person for this job is someone who likes to work with a small team driven by strong personal commitment and ambitious growth goals. The team will depend on each other’s knowledge, expertise and energy.
- Professional and senior person with strong business acumen
- Previous experience working within a technical pre sales position
- Socially skilled with a true interest to assess customer requirements and needs
- Brave enough to question and challenge customers’ processes and business
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- A high-energy person, self-motivated with a drive to succeed
Desired Experience & knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering, information systems, or business administration
- Five years of industry experience, including two or more years in sales engineering or consulting
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Positive, service-oriented personality
- Professional fluency in English and local languages.
Part of a team
It’s important the person understands what a startup organization means. Although the description above explains the key focus areas, the person will be expected to work outside of his comfort zone and “help out where needed” to make the company successful. Full empowerment is given but that also raises expectations on performance and true team work.
Apply by email to email@example.com